Wish You All a very very Happy New Year 2012

Coming up the exclusive Fly Peace Campaign... to know more details contact 9983762103

Monday, May 24, 2010

Swati in cafe Mohalla

Yesterday there was Cafe Mohalla's meeting. I really enjoyed it .Our discussion was on water conservation. We made plans. Oh I am really sorry just forget to tell about myself and my new journey - I am Swati Gupta and just few days back I joined Pravah . Well at last I joined an N.G.O. which I always wanted to join .Pravah is an N.G.O. which.works on social issues like water,education,woman rights,woman & child, and a lot of current issues. It basically works for youth and with youth . Its motto is "self to society". It also organizes CAFE MOHALLA for young people who want to do something different from others.

Well , I think I was sharing my first experience of Cafe Mohalla meeting. In this meeting our topic was "Rain water harvesting". I was feeling little bit uncomfortable because it has not passed much time to join this group but soon i was adjusted and not only adjusted but also enjoyed a lot. Beginning of meeting was from an introduction or rather I should say interesting introduction and then we played a game which was really great. Further we were being introduced with many methods of Rain water harvesting, after knowing that i felt how much water we waste? Its very bad.If we start to save water from today itself , the problem of water will vanish soon .One thing I learnt that we dont use water, we waste it more . That's why we are facing such kind of water problem. Hope soon people will understand the value of water and will start to save it.So our next step was planing for water conservation campaign.But till now, frankly speaking I was little tired and was feeling lack of energy. Meanwhile Jitendra had come and all volunteers requested him to sing a song as he is good singer and he plays songs with Guitar too.He sang some songs and again we felt new energy. And then our discussion had started again and Bhavay wrote down points. Oh I just forget to tell about Bhavya. He writes awesome poetry.He said his feelings about water problem and poverty in simple 4 lines.It was really touching.Then at last coordinators were decided , who are Aprajita and Siddhant.Well it was our meeting which i tried to write in words.I don't know how much i could write. At last I would like to thanks Jitesh, Aashutosh and Meenakshi di who facilitated this meeting.
I hope our next meeting which will be on 24th may 2010 at 11o'clock will be rocking and more interesting....(to be continue)
- Swati Gupta

3 comments:

@ngel ~ said...

wow.. but i regret i missed it :(

Anonymous said...

Oh! you filled the nut-shell well..
siddhant

ashutosh said...

i hope u will enjoy the next sessions 2

Copyright 2010-2011 Pravah Jaipur Initiative. All rights reserved.