Wish You All a very very Happy New Year 2012

Coming up the exclusive Fly Peace Campaign... to know more details contact 9983762103

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hiking on "Panch Mundiyan"(five skulls) in Shivalik range of Himalya, Himachal Pradesh





06 July 2010, My life will experience this. Never thought of .The day started with hopelessness..as it was heavily raining continuously and never experienced the tracking of this sort before... Thought of giving it up. That time only on feedback was coming into my mind, why we are forced to do this in this bad weather.. It might be risky... But I started Coz I thought of giving myself a chance...
Now I connect this task to my own life.I pushed myself beyond the boundaries of my physical stamina..i think it was the team work and the mental state or desire of doing it, was giving me strength and pushing me.. Now I value my life much.

There were times during the track, when i was feeling depression, frustration and anger and some times feeling excitement, adventure, joy and thrill. So this track gave me all kind of feelings. it was a reflection on one's own life. where it had ups and downs, smooth and scary ways, but if our desire or passion is strong and most importantly we give and take help, it becomes achievable.
This achievement becomes more celebratory when celebrated with the people who have been associated with you in this journey and we share the credit... When I reached at the Hill top, I felt myself more lovable.
It wasn't this much simpler. During the track, one of our team member got injured, and then it became so scary for me. But at the same time it increased my desire to reach to the top.
We were helping each other. When we used to see some slippery or risky patch, we used to warn others to watch out.. Cant we do this in our lives also.So that one person's experience can benefit others also.
When we were at the most risky patch.. I thought for some time " I should have opted the easier tasks." But as soon as we compared our task, what we have done and what we are going to achieve, we realised we have made a good choice. For me the journey, the different feelings and team work during the track made my achievement more valuable.
The Panch Mundiyan hill is not very much explored by hikers.. It has an untouched beauty.. I couldn't dare throw my lunch leftover there. We collected everything and took them back. Wow.. I'm amazed to notice my own sensitivity for environment.

Overall, I'm valuing my life more, tried to understand the life and learnt to live life with full passion after this wonderful experience.

No comments:

Copyright 2010-2011 Pravah Jaipur Initiative. All rights reserved.