Wish You All a very very Happy New Year 2012

Coming up the exclusive Fly Peace Campaign... to know more details contact 9983762103

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ankita's Letter to PJI

In my words, PJI is a space where there are no boundaries. It's an open space, and it's the world I've always dreamt of. Here, I live the way I want to. There are no restrictions, nothing positive or negative, no failure and no comparisons. PJI loves me the way I am and I don't have to be fake. 

In my family, when I have to decide my goals, I have to think twice (thrice actually a number of times) and it keeps bugging me. And there are a lot of questions in my mind, like whether I have chosen the right path, if I will be able to follow it, and what my parents and family will say--will they be happy with my decision? A number of questions are due to the fear of failure.

But PJI is the family which has supported me and my goals and pushed me to go for the things I wanted. It has taught me that failure and victory are part of life, and given me courage to face the failure. With PJI, it has been a productive journey, teaching great lessons and introducing me to real life. I feel like I have spent a decade here.

Meenakshi Bhanj Deo is a mentor, a friend, and a mother figure. She’s the best lady I have ever met in my life. I really want this beautiful bond to go on till death. She’s open to ideas that are given to her, and has never made me feel like a fool. She always supports me for the ideas I have and I am really thankful to her for being so generous.
Whenever I used to speak my mind, people laughed at me. But Meenakshi saw the hidden part of me and pushed me to go forward, no matter whatever the result will be.

Maneesha a great mentor and is like a elder sister, who has always been supportive.
She taught me how to maintain stability in life and also to make a comfort zone between me and my parents. She’s just like a potter that keeps a supportive hand inside but a tough one outside so that the pot takes a good shape. 

Amreen, I want to thank you for the love you given me. I admire the way you speak with volunteers. The softness and clarity in your speech and the way you make others understand things are remarkable. 

This place has given me lots of good friends and the only thing I regret is joining it so late. I will miss every single person associated with PJI.

2 comments:

Maneesha said...

Nicely written Ankita,It has been a pleasure to have you here and see what you have written.But you are always part of this space.God bless you !

Richa said...

Best of Luck dear.... love u...

Copyright 2010-2011 Pravah Jaipur Initiative. All rights reserved.